Monday 11 January 2010

Throw that democharge, soldier!



imperial guard classic range is amazing, in my opinion, but has the little handicap of lacking that special options that you can buy with the last codex like shotguns or democharges. well, i made this really simple conversion with this running valhallan trooper with the left hand free, perfect for making him holding a medikit, ammo or, as in this case, a little gift for the enemies of mankind :-) the charge is in reality a melta bomb from the space marines devastator sprue, horizontal instead of vertical, very snazzy. i thought it was enough bulky, so i didn't add anything to the charge. so?

1 comment:

  1. Looks good to me. I'd thought about using that as a demo charge myself, but I'm leaning towards using an ammo box from an autocannon now. Neither is perfect to me though--so I may convert something up special.

    It looks good though. I just don't want anyone to call me out on WYSIWYG, saying that guy is armed with a meltabomb...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin