Thursday 11 February 2010

Valhallan tank commander

i always hated the fact that there are no plastic Valhallans. really. i was so angry when it was clear that the "plastic greatcoats" were a fake rumour (remember?) that with the mere willpower i learned how to sculpt :-)
in this pic i converted the standard plastic tank commander to a brave Valhallan tank ace, adding some fur here and there and also a bunch of medals and a bionic eye. i really can't wait to paint it. needless to say, it is the next work i'm gonna do.

3 comments:

  1. You keep wishing for those plastic greatcoats and I'll keep wishing for my plastic manticores matey.

    Cracking conversion, I'll look forward to seeing him painted up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I don't play Valhallans, I'm looking forward to seeing this one all painted up. Great conversion!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin